The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released Thursday, February 13 that 7 out of 15 passed the Metallurgical Engineer (broad field that deals with all sorts of metal-related areas) Licensure Examination administered by the Board of Metallurgical Engineering in Manila on February 11, 12 and 13.
Roll of Successful Examinees in the METALLURGICAL ENGINEER Licensure Exam (Computer-Based)
Held on February 11, 12 & 13, 2014
Released on February 13, 2014
Seq. No. N a m e
1 BUCA, ALBERTINI FUMERO
2 CATUBIG, CHRIST NOVE BATOTO
3 GUIRITAN, FLOREEN NEROSA
4 LLEMIT, HARTZEL SAJULGA
5 OBIAS, RICKY DAVE SIM
6 PAGAYAO, ZAHRA HADJIRI
7 SALES, KIRSTIE LOU DE GUZMAN
Members of the Board of Metallurgical Engineering
- Engr. Agustin M. Fudolig, Chairman
- Engr. Juancho Pablo S. Calvez, Member
The three-day examination was held at PRC-Manila using the Walk-in Examination System (WES).
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Wednesday, February 26, 2014.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 2 pieces passport size (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2014-2017
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals, prior to the oath-taking ceremonies.