|Photo Credit: SPIN.ph|
What time do the Rain or Shine and San Mig Coffee tip off? Balita Boss got all of the information you will need to know to make sure you don’t miss out on any of the action.
- Time: 4:30 p.m. (Philippine Standard Time)
- Location: Cubao, Quezon City
- Venue: Smart-Araneta Coliseum
- Series Score: Rain or Shine lead series, 1-0
- TV and Live Stream: TV5
Game 1 NumbersPaul Lee, the 2012 top rookie who scored game-winning lay-up, registered just 6 points in Game 1. Beau Belga and Jervy Cruz led the Rain or Shine with 15 points each. Joe Devance and Marc Pingris recorded a double-double with 17 points and 10 rebounds and 13 points and 12 rebounds to lead the San Mig Coffee. Yap scored only 12 points as he went 6-of-13 from the field.
Overall, Painters made 43.6% or 34-of-78 from the field, while the Mixers did 41% or 32-of-78. The RoS also had the edge in points from 3-point range, 6-of-25, compared to SMC 1-of-11. The San Mig also missed 15 free throws out of 30, while Rain or Shine converted 9 out of 12 from the foul shots.
San Mig won the rebounding battle 55-44 but committed 14 turnovers to Rain or Shine’s 12.
Here is the full schedule of the 2014 Philippine Cup Finals:
- Game 1: 8:00 p.m. Live on TV5 - Friday, February 14 at Smart-Araneta Coliseum
- Game 2: 4:30 p.m. Live on TV5 - Sunday, February 16 at Smart-Araneta Coliseum
- Game 3: 8:00 p.m. Live on TV5 - Wednesday, February 19 at Smart-Araneta Coliseum
- Game 4: 8:00 p.m. Live on TV5 - Friday, February 21 at Smart-Araneta Coliseum
- Game 5: 4:30 p.m. Live on TV5 - Sunday, February 23 at Smart-Araneta Coliseum
- Game 6: Sunday, February 26 *
- Game 7: Sunday, February 28 *
Enjoy the game and check back in with Balita Boss throughout the day and duration of the PBA Finals as we keep you up to date with the latest news.