The Professional Regulation Commission or the PRC released the May 2014 Nurse Licensure Examination results. The official results were released on Friday, June 27, 2014.
The examination was conducted by the PRC on May 25 and 26, 2014 in the cities of Manila, Baguio City, Laoag, Angeles, Cabanatuan, Cebu, Dagupan, Davao, Iloio, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, Cagayan de Oro and Bacolod.
A total of 11,225 out of 29,188 examinees passed the May 2014 Nurse Board Exam, according to PRC (via PRC Website).
University of Santo Tomas graduate MA MARGARET BENOSA SANCHEZ topped the May 2014 Nurse Board Exam with a passing rate of 86%.
List of passers for May 2014 Nurse Licensure Examination
- Surname starts with letter A
- Surname starts with letter B
- Surname starts with letter C
- Surname starts with letter D
- Surname starts with letter E and F
- Surname starts with letter G, H, I and J
- Surname starts with letter K and L
- Surname starts with letter M
- Surname starts with letter N and O
- Surname starts with letter P and Q
- Surname starts with letter R
- Surname starts with letter S
- Surname starts with letter T and U
- Surname starts with letter V, W, Y and Z
View or download the performance of school in the June 2014 Nurse Licensure Examination at prc.gov.ph.
The Board of Nursing who administered the May 2014 Nursing Board Exam were Carmencita M. Abaquin, as Chairman; with member namely; Leonila A. Faire, Betty F. Merritt, Perla G. Go, Marco Antonio C. Sto. Tomas, Yolanda C. Arugay and Amelia B. Rosales.
Pursuant to Section 16, of Republic Act No. 9173, “all successful candidates in the examination shall be required to take an oath of professional before the Board or any government official authorized to administer oaths prior to entering upon the nursing practice”.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be announced later.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2014-2017
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
May 2014 nursing board exam covers five (5) parts namely:
- Nursing Practice I - Basic Foundation of Nursing and Professional Nursing Practice
- Nursing Practice II - Community Health Nursing and Care of the Mother and Child
- Nursing Practice III - Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychological Alternations - Part A
- Nursing Practice IV - Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychological Alternations - Part B
- Nursing Practice V - Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychological Alternations - Part C
In December 2013 Nurse Licensure Exam, a total of 10,977 out of 35,475 successfully passed the Nursing Board Exam.
Kristine Joei Azarcon Danan of New Era University and Nikko Martel Viray Dio of Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila topped the December 2013 exam with a score of 86.20.