The Philippine Military Academy or the PMA has already announced that they are now accepting potential applicants for the PMA Entrance Examination (PMAEE) 2014-2105.
The PMA Office of the Cadet Admission will conduct this year’s PMAEE on August 3, 2014 in several PMA Examination Centers nationwide.
Here are the qualifications and requirements for PMA Entrance Examination for school year 2014-2015:
- Natural born Filipino citizen
- Physically fit and of good moral character
- Single and has never been married
- At least High School Graduate
- No Administrative/Criminal Case
- Must pass the PMA Entrance Examination
- Minimum height requirement: 5 feet for both male and female (not to exceed 6’ 4” for both)
- Age requirement: At least 17 years old but not a day older than 22 years on 01 April of the year following the date of examination taken.
Note: Applicants younger than 17 years old but at least 16 years old on 01 April following the date examination may apply for cadetship provided that the applicant possesses the above mentioned qualifications. Should the applicant pass the qualifying exam, the procedure in handling the underage applicants will apply.
Minimum Requirements for Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
|Sit up||35 reps||25 reps|
|Push up (M) / Bench push up (F)||30 reps||25 reps|
Philippine Military Academy (PMA) Application Requirements
- Download the application form here. (Properly and correctly fill up the application form.)
- NSO copy of Birth Certificate
- Certified true copy of High School Form 137
For interested applicants, the requirements must be submitted to:
Office of Cadet Admission
Philippine Military Academy
Fort General Gregorio H del Pilar,
Baguio City 2602
The PMA is also now accepting online application.
- Scan your NSO Certified True Copy Birth Certificate and High School Form 137
- Save you documents as PDF file format
- Go to PMA online application system website: http://admission.pma.ph/
- Fill out the online application form.
- Attach the required documents when prompted.
The deadline for submission of manual and online application will be on July 25, 2014.
During the examination day, you will need to bring the following:
- Photocopy of NSO Certified True Copy Birth Certificate and High School Form 137
- 2 x 2 ID Picture
- Valid ID (preferably school/driver's license)
- at least 2 pencils (no. 2)
The PMA Entrance Examination covers Match (Algebra and Geometry), English (Grammar, Composition, and Reading Comprehension) and Abstract Reasoning which is called SPMA (Verbal and Numerical Reasoning and Pattern Analysis). The exam aims to measure the mental ability of applicants in the said areas.
Examinees are advised to make sure that requirements are complete before proceeding to their designated examination centers. The exam proper starts at exact 12:00 noon and will last up to 4:30 p.m.
For more information, please visit the PMA official website at http://www.pma.ph/.