|Photo Credit: Twitter / GMA News|
Senator Jose “Jinggoy” Estrada surrendered to his father, former president and now Manila Mayor Joseph Estrada on Monday, June 23, 2014 before proceeding to Camp Crame for booking procedures.
Senator Estrada arrived at Camp Crame with his wife Precy, their 4 children, parents Mayor Estrada and Loi Enjercito and at least 20 supporters.
He underwent the same booking procedures as what Sen. Bong revilla experience last Friday at the PNP Multipurpose Hall, which includes physical and medical exams, fingerprinting and taking of mug shots.
GMA News and ABS-CBN News Channel (ANC), through their official Twitter account, published an exclusive mug shots photo of Sen. Jinggoy Estrada.
Here’s the mug shot released by GMA News on Twitter:
EXCLUSIVE: Ito ang mug shot ni Sen. Jinggoy Estrada para sa kasong pandarambong kaugnay ng pork barrel scam: pic.twitter.com/eYazqMi8Qo
— GMA News (@gmanews) June 23, 2014
The mug shots released by ANC on Twitter:
Sen. Jinggoy Estrada's mugshots at Camp Crame pic.twitter.com/GiBUJgWwUb— ABS-CBN News Channel (@ANCALERTS) June 23, 2014
Meanwhile, the official Facebook page of PNP Public Information Office posted just a photo of Senator Estrada with his father and lawyer Jose Flaminiano at the Camp Crame.
The Sandiganbayan fifth division headed by Justice Roland Jurado signed the arrest warrant against Estrada for his alleged involvement in the “pork barrel scam.”
Senator Estrada faces one count of plunder, a non-bailable offense, and 11 counts of graft.
The other recipients of the arrest warrants ordered by the Sandiganbayan are:
- Janet Lim-Napoles
- Estrada’s former deputy chief of staff Pauline Labayen
- Napoles’ employee John Raymund De Asis
- Gondelina Amata, president of the National Livelihood Development Corp. (NLDC)
- NLDC employees Emmanuel Sevidal, Sofia Cruz, Chita Jalandoni, Evelyn Sucgang, Gregoria Buenaventura
- Former directors general of the Technology Resource Center (TRC) Antonio Ortiz and Dennis Cunanan
- TRC employees Marivic Jover and Francisco Figura
- Allan Javellana, former president of National Agribusiness Corp. (Nabcor)
- Nabcor employees Rodhora Mendoza, Victor Cacal, Romulo Relevo, Maria. Ninez Guanizo, Maria Julie Villarolvo-Johnson
- Budget Undersecretary Mario Relampagos
- Consuelo Lilian Espiritu
- Ma. Rosalinda Lacsamana
- Marilou Bare
- Lalaine Paule
- Rosario Nunez
After Bong Revilla, Jinggoy Estrada is the second senator to surrender in a week on plunder and graft charges.
Both Revilla and Estrada are former action movie stars and now detained at a detention facility PNP Custodial Center.
Commitment order from Sandiganbayan to detain Estrada at PNP Custodial Center. pic.twitter.com/LdFEjCNg1f
— Jenny Reyes-Dogma (@jennyfreyes) June 23, 2014