|Photo Credit: Facebook / Philippine National Police Academy (PNPA)|
The Philippine National Police Academy (PNPA) has already announced that they are now accepting potential applicants for the PNPA Cadet Admission Test (CAT) 2014-2105.
The PNPA will conduct this year’s Cadet Admission Test on October 26, 2014.
Here are the qualifications and requirements for PNPACAT for Admission:
- Natural born Filipino citizen
- Of good moral character
- Male or female, single and with no parental and financial obligation to anybody
- Must be 18 years old and not more than 22 years old on April 15, 2015
- Height of at least 162.5 cm (5ft 4in) for male, and 157.5cm (5ft 2in) for female
- Weight must not be more than or not less than five (5) kilograms of the standard weight corresponding to height, age and sex
- At least high school graduate
- Must be able to perform the following physical fitness exercises:
|Full Arms Hanging||30 reps||30 secs|
|2 min Push-Ups||15||10|
|2 min Sit-Ups||30||25|
|100 meter dash||18 sec||20 sec|
|3 km run||27 mins||30 mins|
- Physically and mentally fit for cadetship training
- No criminal, administrative, or civil case and other derogatory record(s)
- Not a former cadet of PNPA or other service academies
- Must pass the Cadet Admission Test (CAT)
- Coverage of Examination:
- Communication Skills
- Logical and Reasoning Ability
- Math and Sciences
- General Information and Current Events
- Values and Aptitude for the Service
- Note: High School valedictorians and salutatorians, and college cum laude, magna cum laude and summa cum laude are exempt from taking the Cadet Admission Test (written) provided, he/she shall apply and submit the application form with certificatoin of honor from his/her School/College/University to reach PNPA Registrar's Office before September 26, 2014. Provided also, that he/she satisfies the initial requirements for admission.
Reminders for PNPACAT on October 26, 2014
All applicants are required to present at least TWO VALID and LATEST IDs for PNPACAT on October 26, 2014. No IDs no exam policy is strictly implemented.As early as now, please prepare the said requirement. (Such as School ID; Voter's ID; employee's ID etc.)
PNPA Cadet Admission Test Application Form
- Download the application form here. (Properly and correctly fill up the application form.)
For interested applicants, submit duly accomplished application together with a self-stamped WINDOW ENVELOPE to the Office of the Registrar or mail to:
The Director, (Attn: Registrar),
Philippine National Police Academy,
Camp General Mariano N Castañeda, 4129 Silang, Cavite
The PNPA is also now accepting online application.
- Go to PNPA online application system website: http://www.pnpa.edu.ph/cadetship/admission/online-app
- Upload your photo with the system generated filename.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Click Submit Application
Deardline for Submission of Application:
The deadline for submission of manual and online application will be on September 26, 2014.
PNPA Contact Information
To contact PNPA, here are the contact info:
Philippine National Police Academy
Camp General Mariano N Castañeda, Silang, Cavite 4129 Philippines
Telephone No: (049) 545 5939
Fax: (049) 545 5940
Mobile Phone Nos: 09399387344 / 09175937672
Email Address email@example.com
Official Website: htt:p://www.pnpa.edu.ph
The Philippine National Police Academy (PNPA) was established under Section 19, Presidential Decree 1184 and became the primary component of the Philippine Public Safety College (PPSC) pursuant to Section 67 of RA No. 6975, which was created to provide preparatory education and training of the three uniformed bureaus of the DILG, namely, PNP, BFP and BJMP.