The Professional Regulation Commission or the PRC released the October 2014 Certified Plant Mechanic Licensure Examination results. The official results were released on Friday, October 10, 2014.
The examination was conducted by the PRC on October 7 and 8, 2014 in the cities of Manila, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo and Lucena.
A total of 32 out of 59 examinees passed the October 2014 Certified Plant Mechanic Board Exam, according to PRC (via PRC Website).
View or download the performance of schools in the October 2014 Certified Plant Mechanic Licensure Examination at prc.gov.ph.
List of successful examinees in the October 2014 Certified Plant Mechanic Licensure Examination
Held on OCTOBER 7 & 8, 2014
Released on OCTOBER 10, 2014
Seq. No. | N a m e
- ALACHA, JAY MIGUEL MISSION
- ALVAREZ, ARMANDO DAUG
- ANDAYA, PEDRO PANGANIBAN
- BANAC, JOHN ERNEST REYES
- BAUTISTA, EDUARDO JR CABANEROS
- BINUEZA, JAKE ERNEST PEPITO
- BONOTAN, ANTHONY LICOS
- CONVERSION, VIRGIL PAQUIBOT
- DALEON, MARK JAMES VIRIÑA
- DELA TORRE, JOSEPH ALISON DIESTA
- ELLEVERA, JEOFFREY NIÑO ACAC
- ESTILLORE, MARK VINCENT SOLOMON
- FERNANDEZ, JOHN LEONARD GONZALES
- FULE, CYRWIN CASTILLO
- GENITA, CLARK MANAPIL
- GONO, RAMONITO NUEVE
- HINAMPAS, AL TORNO
- LANGOT, ISAGANI BALINGKIT
- LIMBAGO, ISAGANI LUMONSOD
- LORA, JOHNNY MILANO
- MAGSINO, JOHN CARL GARCIA
- OGNIR, EDDIE JR RIVERA
- OTIDA, GERARD PHILIP
- PILAR, RENANTE URNOM
- RADA, JIMMY MIRARAN
- SALAZAR, GENE LOURENZ PEQUE
- SANTOS, KEVIN ABARQUEZ
- SUTAREZ, RYAN MURILLO
- TALAVERA, KIM BRYLLE ORILLANEDA
- TISBE, DEXTER ANTIPALA
- VALENZUELA, IVY VALCURZA
- ZABALA, SAM DALE SUPLICO
NOTHING FOLLOWS---------------------- [SOURCE]
The Board of Mechanical Engineering who administered the October 2014 Certified Plant Mechanic Board Exam were Engr. Leandro A. Conti as Chairman, and Engr. Vicente B. Vosotros, Member.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on October 20 to 21, 2014.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P450
- Annual Registration Fee of P420 for 2014-2017
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the October 2014 Certified Plant Mechanic Licensure Examination will be announced later, the PRC said.
Certified Plant Mechanic board exam covers the following subjects: elements of power plant machinery (30%), shop machinery (35%) and practice and elements of industrial plant machinery (35%).
In March 2014 Licensure Exam, a total of 22 out of 42 successfully passed the Certified Plant Mechanic Board Exam.