The Professional Regulation Commission or the PRC released the January 2015 Sanitary Engineer Licensure Examination results. The official results were released on Friday, February 6, 2015.
The examination was conducted by the PRC on January 27, 2015 in Manila.
A total of 24 out of 56 examinees passed the January 2015 Sanitary Engineer Board Exam, according to PRC (via PRC Website).
List of successful examinees in the January 2015 Sanitary Engineer Licensure Examination
Held on January 27, 2015
Released on FEBRUARY 6, 2015
Seq. No. | N a m e
- ARAÑEZ, HAROLD HOLGADO
- BAISA, ROSE ANN CAPOY
- BALDONADO, KIM EVANGELISTA
- BAUTISTA, EDWARD DELA CRUZ
- CABALAR, ADRIAN GLENN MANUEL
- CABRERA, MARIA ROSALY ARIOLA
- CANATUAN, MICHELLE SALVADOR
- CO, MARIA ELOISA ABUGAN
- CORTEZ, IMEE BELLE BULAN
- CRISOSTOMO, EDUARDO JR ALIDO
- DE JOYA, JERICK BRONDO
- DE MESA, EPHRAIM GABRIEL LUCERO
- DIONGZON, RENZ MICO ACLAN
- GARCIA, PAUL MICHAEL PAAT
- JUMANGITO, ROXETTE JOY ILAO
- MAGADIA, MHEL JOY ACLAN
- MAGBUHOS, ANDREA CAGUETE
- MAYUGA, JOANNE MARIE VALENCIA
- PALMONES, ROCHELLE JAVIER
- PEREYRA, RONEL ROGER SUEDE
- ROSAS, JAY-AR ABIERA
- TUBURAN, JOSEPH VERGARA
- VELASQUEZ, GEOFFREY ESCOBAR
- YAP, RICHARD MORA
NOTHING FOLLOWS---------------------- [SOURCE]
TECHNOLOGICAL INSTITUTE OF THE PHILIPPINES-QUEZON CITY (TIP) emerged as the top performing school in the January 2015 Sanitary Engineer Licensure Examination as per Commission Resolution No. 2010-547 series of 2010, with 100 passing percentage or 3 out of 3 passed the exams.
View or download the performance of schools in the January 2015 Sanitary Engineer Licensure Examination at prc.gov.ph.
The Board of Sanitary Engineering who administered the January 2015 Sanitary Engineer Board Exam were Engr. Corazon De los Reyes-Romero, as Chairman, with Engr. Alfredo B. Espino and Engr. Florimond M. Lara as members.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on February 9, 2015.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2015-2018
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the January 2015 Sanitary Engineer Licensure Examination will be announced later, the PRC said.