The Professional Regulation Commission or the PRC released the February 2015 Occupational Therapist Licensure Examination results. The official results were released on Thursday, February 5, 2015.
The examination was conducted by the PRC on February 1 and 2, 2015 in the cities of Manila and Cebu.
A total of 54 out of 87 examinees passed the February 2015 Occupational Therapist Board Exam, according to PRC (via PRC Website).
UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-MANILA graduate FAULA ANNE PENA BORDON topped the February 2015 Occupational Therapist Board Exam with a passing rate of 81.20 percent.
The successful examinees who garnered the 3 highest places in the February 2015 Occupational Therapist Board Exam are the following:
- FAULA ANNE PENA BORDON - UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-MANILA - 81.20%
- YZA LENNOR MAGTOTO HIPOLITO - UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES MANILA - 80.60%
- JOHN KEVIN LABAYANI ESPINAR - UNIVERSITY OF PERPETUAL HELP SYSTEM-LAGUNA - 80.00%
List of successful examinees in the February 2015 Occupational Therapist Licensure Examination
Held on FEBRUARY 1 & 2, 2015
Released on FEBRUARY 5, 2015
Seq. No. | N a m e
- ALEJANDRIA, MICHAEL JOSEPH DE GUZMAN
- ALMONACID, JOEY GRACE COLET
- ANDRADE, TRICIA VERANO
- AVIÑANTE, JEREMY KATE VITAL
- AYUMAN, MARIE ODETTE VALDEZ
- BANDOQUILLO, JOVANNI JAMES CATAQUIZ
- BARING, NIZAH VITOS
- BAYSAC, JESSIE BOY MAKILING
- BENOSA, JOHN CEDRIC DIZON
- BORDON, FAULA ANNE PENA
- BULALAQUE, ZENELINE ANCOG
- BULOS, JOSE FERDINAND III BAUYON
- BUSTILLO, CAMILLE JIMENEA
- CANTILLAS, MAJA MAE ANCAO
- CAPINPIN, CHRISTIE HARVEYGEL TENDIDO
- CASAURAN, KRYSTAL VEI ASTRERO
- CLARIN, CADIENE CONCEPCION CAMAY
- CORNEJO, PATRICK DOMINICK CUSI
- CRUZ, MARIO NICOLAS AQUINO
- DE JESUS, CIARA DENISSE SAMPANG
- DE LEON, GERVINA FELIZE CHAN
- DELICANA, ETHEL MARIE MANUNDAN
- DIMITIMAN, CRISTITO JR PATALINGHUG
- DIZON, MARIA PATRICIA RONQUILLO
- ESPINAR, JOHN KEVIN LABAYANI
- FERNAN, RAISA MARIE LADRERA
- FEVIDAL, DANIEL REANO
- GINETE, MARIANNE DAWN SAMEON
- HIPOLITO, YZA LENNOR MAGTOTO
- IDIO, GRACIA AMOR LUBO
- LACANILAO, SARAH JANE ILACAD
- LEGASPI, MAYETH KRISTINE APOSTOL
- MACATANGAY, ASHLEY NICOLE LAPUS
- MALLARI, CRISTINA GELYN MADAYAG
- MANSILUNGAN, BREN SEDALE SANTOS
- NEPOMUCENO, MICAH MASIBAC
- PAMANI, WILMER TADEO
- PARADO, MARY MAE TAN
- PURIFICACION, JEAPRILLE BAUTISTA
- QUIAMBAO, MARIA ALYSSA RODRIGUEZ
- RAMOS, CARISSA JANE MANGLIGOT
- REVEREZA, ADA MARIE NAGAR
- SABARIAGA, ZANDRA CRUZ
- SAN GABRIEL, KRIZIA DIANNE NOGAR
- SINGSON, STELLA MARIZ VILLANUEVA
- TAN, WESLEY LYLE SY
- TENEDERO, SARAH ROCELEEN CLARITO
- TOLOSA, MA MARCY NICOLE CRUZ
- TY, EDITH MANGIO
- UY, CHANEL JENNEIL HENDRI CHUA
- VALLESTEROS, RECYN CABRERA
- VARGAS, MICHAEL ANGELO SISON
- VICERA, GEORGE LEXUS BESA
- VILLARAZA, JOHN PATRICK LINGANAY
NOTHING FOLLOWS---------------------- [SOURCE]
University of the Philippines-Manila emerged as the top performing school in the February 2015 Occupational Therapist Licensure Examination as per Commission Resolution No. 2010-547 series of 2010, with 100 passing percentage or 5 out of 5 passed the exams.
View or download the performance of schools in the February 2015 Occupational Therapist Licensure Examination at prc.gov.ph.
The Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy who administered the February 2015 Occupational Therapist Board Exam were Pollyana G. Escano, as Chairman, with Raul G. Agustin, Bernadette M. Reyes, Delia R. Pabalan and Rolland Lyle D. Duque as member.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on February 11, 12 and 13, 2015.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2015-2018
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the February 2015 Occupational Therapist Licensure Examination will be announced later, the PRC said.