The Professional Regulation Commission or the PRC released the March 2015 Certified Plant Mechanic Licensure Examination results. The official results were released on Wednesday, March 11, 2015.
The examination was conducted by the PRC on March 7 and 8, 2015 in the cities of Manila and Cebu.
A total of 19 out of 28 examinees passed the March 2015 Certified Plant Mechanic Board Exam, according to PRC (via PRC Website).
List of successful examinees in the March 2015 Certified Plant Mechanic Licensure Examination
Held on MARCH 7 & 8, 2015
Released on MARCH 11, 2015
Seq. No. | N a m e
- ANTONIO, JHAYNARD CENTENO
- BACIERTO, RONALD DADIZON
- CLARIN, JAYSON RAMIREZ
- DELA PAZ, EDWARD IMPERIAL
- DELA PIEDRA, JEAN ASAS
- ESCURO, KIM SORETA
- ESPINOZA, OLIVER MALLARI
- FLORES, LESLIE
- GABARDA, FRANCIS DOMINIC HERMOSO
- LLANES, RJ JACINTO III IRENO
- MAGISTRADO, ALVIN OGAYON
- MORALES, ZALDY TABENAS
- NARRA, JELOUMER IBARRIENTOS
- PONTANARES, ALDION BORCELE
- ROMERO, REDENTOR HERMOSORA
- SERVO, WILLIAM MIRALES
- SIRON, JEBIE SALDIVAR
- SUMPAY, ANTHONY CAVITANA
- TONIZA, RYAN EDGARDO SALDIVAR
NOTHING FOLLOWS---------------------- [SOURCE]
The Board of Mechanical Engineering who administered the March 2015 Certified Plant Mechanic Board Exam were Engr. Jesus M. Redelosa, as Chairman, with Engr. Fernando S. Guevara and Engr. Mirardo C. Malazarte, Jr. as members.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on March 18, 2015 but not later than March 20, 2015.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P450
- Annual Registration Fee of P420 for 2015-2018
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the March 2015 Certified Plant Mechanic Examination will be announced later, the PRC said.