Called Lenovo K80, the new smartphone will debut in China on April 30 for ¥ 1,799.00 (or ₱ 12,840.21 as of April 24 using Google Currency Converter).
The K80 runs Android Lollipop, powered by 64-bit Intel Quad-Core processor clocked with 1.8GHz 4GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory, and packs in a huge 4000 mAh battery.
A standard version of the Lenovo K80 featuring 2GB of RAM and 32GB storage has also been launched at ¥ 1, 499 (approximately ₱ 10,698.98).
The 8.5mm Android device was made with a 4.5-inch IPS display capable of delivering a 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, and will be available in black, silver, and red colour options. It offers LTE and a 13 MP rear camera with OIS (optical image stabilisation).
Lenovo K80 Specs
- Display: 5.5-inch full-HD display
- Processor: 1.8GHz 64-bit Intel Quad-Core
- RAM: 2GB / 4GB
- Internal Memory: 32GB / 64GB
- MicroSD expansion: Up to 32GB
- USB OTG: Yes
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop with Lenovo Vibe UI
- Rear camera: 13MP with OIS
- Network: LTE
- Dimension: Thickness 8.5 mm
- Weight: 158g
- Color: Black, Silver, and Red
- Battery: 4,000 mAh battery non-removable battery
At of now, there's no information yet if and when the Lenovo K80 will be available in other countries.