The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released the May 2015 Real Estate Broker Licensure Examination results. The official results were released on Thursday, May 28, 2015.
The examination was conducted by the PRC on May 24, 2015 in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi and Lucena.
A total of 5,220 out of 10,370 examinees passed the May 2015 Real Estate Broker Board Exam, according to PRC (via PRC Website).
UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-VISAYAS-ILOILO CITY graduate KENNETH GELONGA GERSABALINO topped the May 2015 Real Estate Broker Board Exam with a passing rate of 86.50 percent.
The successful examinees who garnered the 10 highest places in the May 2015 Real Estate Broker Board Exam are the following:
List of successful examinees in the May 2015 Real Estate Broker Licensure Examination
Performance of Schools in May 2015 Real Estate Broker Licensure Examination
The Board of Real Estate Service who administered the May 2015 Real Estate Broker Board Exam were Dr. Eduardo G. Ong as Chairman, with Florencio C. Diño II and Rafael M. Fajardo as members.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on June 15 to 19, 2015.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and submission of Original Surety Bond
- minimum amount of which is P 20,000.00, with the PRC/Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board (HLURB) as Obligee
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2015-2018
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the May 2015 Real Estate Broker Licensure Examination will be announced later, the PRC said.