The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will undertake road reblocking and repairs in Quezon City, Pasig City, and Caloocan City effective 10 PM of May 15, Friday to 5 AM of May 18, Monday
The affected roads are as follows:
- Along Along E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue/C-5 from Calle Industria St. to Greenmeadows Ave. (1st lane from sidewalk, South bound);
- Along Mindanao Avenue from Road 3 to Congressional Ave. (4th inner lane, North bound);
- Along Payatas Road from Majaas St. to Amlacville St. (2nd lane, North bound); and
- Along Batasan Road from Filinvest I to Sinagtala St. (2nd inner lane, East bound).
- Along C-5 Road Pasig Blvd from Dr. M. Flores St. to Immaculate Hospital ( North bound); and
- Along C-5 Road from SM Warehouse to Lanuza St. (3rd outermost lane, North bound).
- Along EDSA from BDO to M. Ponce St. (2nd lane from sidewalk, North bound).
[Source / Photo Credit: DPWH.gov.ph]