The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will undertake road reblocking and repairs in Quezon City, Pasig City, and Caloocan City effective 10 p.m. of May 29, Friday to 5 a.m. of June 1, Monday.
The affected roads are as follows:
- Along Payatas Road from Visayas St. to Amlacville St. (1st lane, North bound); and
- Along Mindanao Avenue from Road 1 to Catleya St. (3rd lane, North bound).
- Along C-5 Road Pasig Blvd from Dr. M. Flores St. to Sgt. Pascua St. (North bound);
- Along C-5 Ortigas Flyover from Expansion Joint. No. 2 to Expansion Joint No. 4 (North bound and South bound); and
- Along C-5 Road from Shell Gasoline Station to SM Warehouse going to Lanuza St. (1st and 2nd outermost lane, North bound).
- Along EDSA from Concepcion St. to Evangelista St. (lane going to Monumento, 6th lane from sidewalk, North bound).
[Source / Photo Credit: DPWH.gov.ph]