The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released the June 2015 Agriculturist Broker Licensure Examination results. The official results were released on Wednesday, June 10, 2015.
The examination was conducted by the PRC on June 2, 3 and 4, 2015 in various testing centers across the country which includes Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
A total of 1,888 out of 6,080 examinees passed the June 2015 Agriculturist Board Exam, according to PRC (via PRC Website).
DON MARIANO MARCOS MEMORIAL STATE UNIVERSITY-BACNOTAN graduate JULIUS CAESAR MASI AMOYEN topped the June 2015 Agriculturist Board Exam with a passing rate of 87 percent.
The successful examinees who garnered the 10 highest places in the June 2015 Agriculturist Board Exam are the following:
List of successful examinees in the June 2015 Agriculturist Licensure Examination
Performance of Schools in June 2015 Agriculturist Licensure Examination
The Board of Agriculture who administered the June 2015 Agriculturist Board Exam were Fortunato A. Battad, as Chairman, with members namely Rodolfo M. Ela, Gonzlao O. Catan Jr., Vicente L. Domingo and Nora B. Inciong.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on June 18 and 19, 2015.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2015-2018
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the June 2015 Agriculturist Licensure Examination will be announced later, the PRC said.
The Agriculturist Licensure Examination covers the following subject:
- Day 1: Crop Science and Soil Science.
- Day 2: Crop Protection and Animal Science.
- Day 3: Agricultural Economics and Marketing and Agricultural Extension and Communication.
In June 2014 Agriculturist Licensure Exam, a total of 1,808 out of the 5,022 successfully passed the Board Exam.
MARCIAL SUAREZ BULADACO of UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-LOS BAÑOS topped the June 2014 exam with a score of 87.17 percent.