The Lenovo Vibe Shot, introduced at Mobile World Congress 2015 last March, will launch in the Philippines exclusively with Lazada.
The new smartphone of Lenovo is focusing on the camera. According to the Chinese multinational technology company, VIBE Shot is the ultimate smartphone for photos with a brilliant with 16 megapixel rear camera, a brilliant display, powerful processor, 32GB of storage, 4G connectivity and the latest Android OS.
Lenovo VIBE Shot Specs:
Here's the specifications of Lenovo VIBE Shot:
- Chipset: 64-bit Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 615 1.7GHz Octa Core
- Display: 5.0-inch FHD (1920x1080) IPS
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- Camera: 16MP rear camera with infrared autofocus feature and tricolor flash, OIS, pro-shooting mode, 16:9 BSI sensor; 8MP front-facing camera
- Battery: 2900mAh (Li-polymer, embedded)
- Operating System: Android™ 5.0, Lollipop
- Size: 142.0 X 70.0 X 7.3mm
- Weight: 145g (5.11 ounces)
- Network: 4G (LTE) 150Mbps (DL) / 50Mbps (UL)/ Wi-Fi / GPS
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.1 / NFC / A-GPS / Glonass / USB 2.0
- Colors: Metallic Silver / Ceramic White / Shiny Gold
- Other: Dual Nano SIM, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, 1x speaker, 3.5mm audio jack
Price and Release Date
The Lenovo Vibe Shot, the camera smartphone will launch exclusively through Lazada this July 31 at exactly 12 noon for a special introductory price of ₱ 16,999.
To know more about Lenovo Vibe Shot, visit http://www.lazada.com.ph/lenovo-vibeshot/.
Video: Lenovo Tech World - VIBE Shot
|Lenovo VIBE Shot is a 2-in-1 smartphone which contains both phone and camera in one sleek device. It comes with the latest specs such as 65-bit Octa-core Processor, Android 5.0, Lollipop OS and 2GB RAM to deliver powerful performance.|