LG has announced the arrival of mid-range variant of its flagship LG G4 smartphone, the LG G4 Beat, on July 9, 2015. It will be a smaller unit with slightly downgraded specs to make it more affordable.
However, LG Newsroom reports that the phone will come with an advanced display, advanced camera and striking design to create an exceptional phone without the exceptional price.
LG G4 Beat Specs:
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 615 Processor
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD IPS LCD (1920 x 1080, 423ppi)
- Memory: 8GB eMMC ROM / 1.5GB RAM
- Camera: Rear 8MP LDAF (13MP in Latin America) / Front 5MP
- Battery: 2,300mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Size: 142.7 x 72.6 x 9.85mm
- Weight: 139g
- Network: 4G LTE / HSPA+ 42.2Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.1 / NFC / A-GPS / Glonass / USB 2.0
- Colors: Metallic Silver / Ceramic White / Shiny Gold
- Other: In-Cell Touch / Color Spectrum Sensor / Gesture Interval Shot / Full HD 1080p Video
Price and Release Date:
The LG G4 Beat will be released first in Europe and Latin America, including France, Germany and Brazil before rolling out globally in markets such as Canada, India, Russia, Singapore, South Africa and Turkey, among others.
According to LG, "prices and details of availability will be announced locally at the time of launch."
We will update this as more details becomes available.
[Source / Credit:: LG Newsroom]