The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released the August 2015 Real Estate Appraiser Licensure Examination results. The official results were released on Monday, September 7, 2015.
The examination was conducted by the PRC on August 30, 2015 in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena and Tuguegarao.
A total of 2,462 out of 4,731 examinees passed the August 2015 Real Estate Appraiser Board Exam, according to PRC (via PRC Website).
UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-DILIMAN graduate AIKO FRANCES NAMUAG SAGUSAY garnered the highest place in the August 2015 Real Estate Appraiser Board Exam with a rating of 87.00 percent.
The successful examinees who garnered the 10 highest places in the August 2015 Real Estate Appraiser Board Exam are the following:
List of successful examinees in the August 2015 Real Estate Appraiser Licensure Examination
Performance of Schools in August 2015 Real Estate Appraiser Licensure Examination
The Board of Real Estate Service who administered the August 2015 Real Estate Appraiser Board Exam were Dr. Eduardo G. Ong, as Chairman, with members namely Florencio C. Diño II and Rafael M. Fajardo.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on September 11–15, 2015.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2015-2018
All registrants are likewise required to submit the following:
- Original copy of Surety Bond for three ( 3 ) years (with certificate of good standing from the Insurance Commission)
- Minimum amount of which is P 20,000.00, with the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) as Obligee
- For government employees, no Surety Bond is required, but instead, submission of a notarized original Certificate of Employment from their respective offices is required
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the August 2015 Real Estate Appraiser Licensure Examination will be announced later, the PRC said.