The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released the October 2015 Electronics Technician Licensure Examination results. The official results were released on Thursday, October 29, 2015.
The examination was conducted by the PRC on October 26, 2015 in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao and Lucena.
A total of 2,984 out of 3,518 examinees passed the October 2015 Electronics Technician Board Exam, according to PRC (via PRC Website).
UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-DILIMAN graduate EMILIANO MARCELO TAN garnered the highest place in the October 2015 Electronics Technician Board Exam with a rating of 91.20 percent.
The successful examinees who garnered the 3 highest places in the October 2015 Electronics Engineer Board Exam are the following:
- RANNIE DELOS SANTOS SALVADOR BULACAN STATE UNIVERSITY (for.BCAT)-MALOLOS 93.00
- IRA KIM JOSHUA BERROYA MACATANGAY POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-STA. ROSA 92.00
KHARLO JUAREZ SUBRIO UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN MINDANAO-KABACAN 92.00
KIM KENNETH GONZAGA VILLACORTA POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-TAGUIG 92.00
- CHARLES JOSHUA LAT AGUSTIN POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-MAIN-STA. MESA 90.00 REY ANTHONY ALVAREZ MASILANG DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY-MANILA 90.00 ELSEN SALAMATIN ROÑO ROGATIONIST COLLEGE 90.00
To download the October 2015 Electronics Technician Topnotchers, please click here.
List of successful examinees in the October 2015 Electronics Technician Licensure Examination
DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY-LIPA emerged as the top performing school in the October 2015 Electronics Technician Licensure Examination as per Commission Resolution No. 2010-547 series of 2010, with 98.11 passing percentage or 52 out of 53 passed the exams.
To download the October 2015 Electronics Technician Performance of Schools, please click here.
The Board of Electronics Engineering who administered the October 2015 Electronics Technician Board Exam were Engr. Alnar L. Detalla as Chairman, with members namely Engr. Enrico Claro R. Delmoro and Engr. Herminio J. Orbe.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on November 6–11, 2015.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2015-2018
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the October 2015 Electronics Technician Licensure Examination will be announced later, the PRC said.
During the last examination, a total of 1,066 out of 1,483 passed the April 2015 Electronics Technician board exam, PRC announced.