The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released the October 2015 Naval Architect & Marine Engineer Licensure Examination results. The official results were released on Monday, October 12, 2015.
The examination was conducted by the PRC on October 6, 7 and 8, 2015 in the city of Manila.
A total of 39 out of 77 examinees passed the October 2015 Naval Architect & Marine Engineer , according to PRC (via PRC Website).
UNIVERSITY OF PERPETUAL HELP SYSTEM DALTA-LAS PIÑAS graduate VIEL RUSSEL REYES MANALO garnered the highest place in the October 2015 Naval Architect & Marine Engineer Board Exam with a rating of 90.90 percent.
The successful examinees who garnered the 10 highest places in the October 2015 Naval Architect & Marine Engineer Board Exam are the following:
List of successful examinees in the October 2015 Naval Architect & Marine Engineer Licensure Examination
Held on October 6, 7 and 8, 2015
Released on October 12, 2015
Seq. No. | N a m e
- ABARQUEZ, NEIL PATRICK SACAYAN
- AGUIRRE, EDCIL JOHN LANARIO
- ALCAZAR, CHRISTIANNE SY
- ALDOVER, JOCELYN ILAG
- ALMONTE, MARGIE EVARDONE
- AMARILLE, ALVIN JAMES MACALMA
- ATIENZA, ERICKA MEI ALDEN
- AVENIDO, JUN BRYANNE GARCIA
- AZOTILLO, JERSON TOYADO
- BANAYBANAY, CARISSA MONTALBO
- BUGARIN, DAN MARK LORENZO
- CAPSA, RICKY PAYOS
- DE GUZMAN, NICO ANDREW BORBON
- DE MATA, JUDNEL ART GUADALUPE
- DELA PAZ, ALEXANDRA ALEXIS CRUZ
- DIONISIO, ARJELLE TOGONON
- ECLEVIA, APRIL JANINE BATINGA
- FRANCISCO, IVORRE KENZ APURILLO
- LACOSTA, JOVAN SALINAS
- MANALO, JOVIE MALAMUG
- MANALO, VIEL RUSSEL REYES
- MAS, DENZ HERALD MIRANDA
- MIRANDA, CEDRIC BILL NAGALES
- MONDOÑEDO, JAMES BARLONGO
- NIERE, KIRBY OLASIMAN
- ONTINA, VICTOR JR TAYON
- PAGALAN, JJIREH SENDIONG
- PEREZ, JARMIN NATIVIDAD
- PERIA, VINCENT QUIRIT
- ROSALES, MARY ROYCE DOTE
- SALUDAR, ALMA MAY ALFORNON
- SANTOS, JOEFFREY GALANZA
- SEÑORA, ARIES ROJO
- SISA, NHELIE JADE CARTING
- SORIANO, CENON MARI ALMAZAN
- SUMAGANG, JAYLANN BUCOL
- TIPACTIPAC, RENANTE SILANG
- VICENCIO, DAVID IAN BARAL
- VILLAMOR, MARJORIE JOYCE LUEGO
The Board of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering who administered the October 2015 Naval Architect & Marine Engineer Board Exam are Engr. Corazon De los Reyes-Romero, as Chairman, with members namely Engr. Alfredo B. Espino and Engr. Florimond M. Lara.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on October 14, 2015, 2015.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2015-2018
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the October 2015 Naval Architect & Marine Engineer Examination will be announced later, the PRC said.
Thank you for reading. Please follow Balita Boss on Facebook, on Twitter or on Google+ to receive updated information about the Naval Architect & Marine Engineer Licensure Examination.