The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released the official results of January 2016 Sanitary Engineer Licensure Examination on Monday, January, 2016.
The examination was conducted by the PRC on January 19, 20 and 21, 2016 in the city of Manila.
A total of 32 out of 56 examinees passed the January 2016 Sanitary Engineer Licensure Examination, according to PRC (via PRC Website).
Topnotchers: January 2016 Sanitary Engineer Licensure Examination
CHERISH MENNAO RILLERA, a graduate from UNIVERSITY OF BAGUIO, ranked first in the January 2016 Sanitary Engineer Board Exam with a rating of 81.83 percent, followed by IVY ILLESCAS BUGAOAN, a graduate from TECHNOLOGICAL INSTITUTE OF THE PHILIPPINES-QUEZON CITY, with a rating of 80.43 percent.
List of Passers: January 2016 Sanitary Engineer Licensure Examination
- BALISONG, FERMIN MAY-ENG
- BAYCHON, JOSHUA ARAGON
- BICOL, ANNAMARIE ABDALA
- BLAS, EMMANUEL II VILLANUEVA
- BLAY, BARRY JOHN MERCADO
- BOA, RANIL JAY OTICO
- BUGAOAN, IVY ILLESCAS
- BUMANLAG, ARTURO JR UMALI
- CALMA, AIDA DE CASTRO
- CANDAROMA, MA JOSEPHINE DIMALANTA
- CARPO, CZAR ALVIN PIÑERA
- CASI, ABELARDO JR WASIT
- CEREZO, ROXANNE JANE RAMOS
- DEL MUNDO, VIRGIL PAWANG
- GANDEZA, MARJORIE BALNEG
- HUERTAS, EDDIELYN CAAY
- LAZARO, LAWRENCE SANTOS
- MALIBIRAN, LINNEL FAYE CAMARILLO
- MARQUEZ, ETHEL MANALO
- PADERNAL, SUNSHINE RODERO
- PALAPALA, ARJAY PABLICO
- PARTOLAN, ROSE ANN AMEDO
- REYES, JOHN NIKKO SANTOS
- REYES, ROBIN CRISTOPHER MADLANGBAYAN
- RILLERA, CHERISH MENNAO
- RIVERA, ANNAMARIE CARIDAD
- ROBLES, BILLY JOE AARON YAMUGAN
- ROMERO, JAMES LUSTESTICA
- SADIA, ERLTON CALLOS
- SUPNET, JOE-JOE JOSE
- TOLENTINO, LEONOR CANARIA
- UY, JOSHUA PRESENTE
Performance of Schools in January 2016 Sanitary Engineer Licensure Examination
MAPUA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY-MANILA emerged as the top performing school in the January 2016 Sanitary Engineer Board Exam as per Commission Resolution No. 2010-547 series of 2010, with 100.00 passing percentage or 4 out of 4 passed the exams.
The Board of Board of Sanitary Engineering who administered the Sanitary Engineer Board Exam are Engr. Corazon De los Reyes-Romero as Chairman, with members namely Engr. Alfredo B. Espino and Engr. Florimond M. Lara.
Schedule of registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on January 28 and 29, 2016.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2016-2019
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the January 2016 Sanitary Engineer Board Exam will be announced later, the PRC said.
During the last bar examination conducted last August 2015, a total of 77 out of 132 examinees passed the Sanitary Engineer August 2015 Board board exam, PRC announced.