The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released the official results of February 2016 Real Estate Broker Licensure Examination on Friday, March 4, 2016.
The examination was conducted by the PRC on February 28, 2016 in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Pagadian and Tuguegarao.
A total of 5,499 out of 9,749 passed the February 2016 Real Estate Broker Licensure Examination, according to PRC (via PRC Website).
ANTONIO FELIX LIYAO ORTIGA, a graduate from the FOREIGN UNIVERSITY, ranked first in the February 2016 Real Estate Broker Licensure Examination with a rating of 89.00 percent.
The successful examinees who garnered the 10 highest places in the February 2016 Real Estate Broker Board Exam are the following:
List of successful examinees in the February 2016 Real Estate Broker Licensure Examination
Performance of Schools in February 2016 Real Estate Broker Licensure Examination
The Board of Real Estate Service who administered the Real Estate Broker Board Exam are Dr. Eduardo G. Ong as Chairman, with members namely Florencio C. Diño II and Rafael M. Fajardo.
Starting March 14, 2016, registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be done on-line. Please go to www.prc.gov.ph and follow instructions for initial registration..
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- submission of Original Surety Bond, minimum amount of which is P 20,000.00, with the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)/Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board (HLURB) as Obligee
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the February 2016 Real Estate Broker Licensure Examination will be announced later, the PRC said.