The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released the official results of March 2016 Certified Plant Mechanic Licensure Examination on Tuesday, April 5, 2016.
The examination was conducted by the PRC on March 30 and 31, 2016 in the cities of Manila, Baguio and Cebu.
A total of 33 out of 53 passed the March 2016 Certified Plant Mechanic Licensure Examination, according to PRC (via PRC Website).
List of successful examinees in the March 2016 Certified Plant Mechanic Licensure Examination
Held on March 30 and 31
Released on April 5, 2016
Seq. No. | N a m e
- ALVAREZ, MARK JM MASONGSONG
- ANTONIO, RASTEL JAKE VILLANUEVA
- BARROGA, JARED ERICK LASIC
- BERNABE, ACE CHESTER CARDENAS
- CELIZ, JOHN CHRISTIAN REY FABOR
- CONSAD, MARIEL ARANILLA
- DACOYLO, RYAN CARL VIRTUDAZO
- DOCOT, RONNIE BUENA
- DOMAGSANG, JOSEPH PAGUIRIGAN
- FABRE, JEAB ARRIOLA
- FLORETA, ISIDRO JR VILLEGAS
- GUTIERREZ, ORVEN ARCUSA
- HERNANDEZ, SYLVESTER OCAMPO
- JOVEN, JARMIN CU
- KHO, ALJUN ANCAJAS
- LAJOTA, JEFFREY MENDINA
- LEGASPI, BENJAMIN III PARRO
- LEONOR, VINCENT JAMES TAN
- LINGA, HAROLD JOVELLANO
- LUMACTUD, NOLI COSE
- LUMBAD, WILSON JR CABANGISAN
- MIRALLES, JERRY SANTIAGO
- MISO, ANTHONY EZEKIEL ESTOQUE
- ORJALISA, IAN MARK NIÑO
- PABILLARAN, KENNY JEAN APAL
- PANDES, FRANCIS KIER TABERMEJO
- PORTES, ALVIN DAZA
- RICAFRENTE, EDWARDO ISIDRO IGAMAO
- RIVERA, NATHANIEL PARUNGAO
- SALAS, PAOLO TEODIE BANZIL
- VITUG, RENZ KENNETH ENGGAY
- WINEZA, ALEXANDER PASCUAL
- YANGER, NEIL ANDREW NAVARRO
Performance of Schools in March 2016 Certified Plant Mechanic Licensure Examination
The Board of Mechanical Engineering who administered the Certified Plant Mechanic Board Exam are Engr. Jesus M. Redelosa as Chairman, with members namely Engr. Fernando S. Guevara and Engr. Mirardo C. Malazarte, Jr.
Starting April 11, 2016, registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be done on-line. Please go to www.prc.gov.ph and follow instructions for initial registration..
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the March 2016 Certified Plant Mechanic Licensure Examination will be announced later, the PRC said.
During the last examination, a total of 24 out of 51 passed the September 2015 Certified Plant Mechanic board exam, PRC announced.