The National Police Commission (NAPOLCOM) announced that the Online Exam Application and Scheduling System (OLEASS) will be activated on July 18-22, 2016 for all applicants for Philippine National Police Entrance Exam (PNP Entrance Exam).
PNP EXAMINATION ANNOUNCEMENT:
The National Police Commission conducts two sets of police examinations twice a year, one for those who are already in the police service (promotional), and another for those aspiring to enter the Philippine National Police (PNP entrance).
The PNP ENTRANCE EXAMINATION is open to all Filipino citizens who meet the age, height and educational requirements.
The PROMOTIONAL EXAMINATIONS are open exclusively to all qualified uniformed members of the PNP who meet the minimum qualification standards for examination in terms of rank and eligibility.
Applicants shall utilize the on-line system to request the Regional Office for their schedule on the filing of examination application. Applicants will personally appear at the NAPOLCOM Regional Office on the date assigned to them, with their printed on-line confirmation letter and other required documents, for further evaluation.
For more info, just visit www.napolcom.gov.ph
Posted by Philippine National Police on Facebook
To register online on July 18, visit the official website of NAPOLCOM Online Exam Application and Scheduling System (OLEASS) at www.napolcom-oleass.com.
NAPOLCOM 2016 Online Exam Application System Activation ScheduleHere’s the Complete Schedule of the October 2016 PNP Entrance and Promotional Exam:
- Online application scheduling for PNP Entrance Exam: July 18-22, 2016
(available at 12NN July 18, 2016 onwards)
- Online application scheduling for Police Officer (PO) Promotional Exam: July 25-29, 2016
(available at 12NN July 25, 2016 onwards)
- Online application scheduling for Senior Police Officer (SPO), Police Inspector and Superintendent Promotional Exam: August 1-5, 2016
(available at 12NN August 1, 2016 onwards)
- Period of Filing: August 15 - September 9, 2016
- Date of Exa: August 21, 2016
How to Apply
- Accomplish the one-page application form by filling out all of the blank fields in the application form. Fields marked with a red color are required. Submission will not be successful until all required fields are properly accomplished.
- Use the scrollbar to select the desired option for promotional examinations and city/municipality.
- When the search result is shown, click on the desired information to select the same. Use the exact keywords when searching.
- Use the navigation key to select the month, day and year for the date of birth.
- For applicants without a middle name, just key in a period (.)
- When the encoding is completed, click the SUBMIT button. A notification message will appear on screen confirming that you have successfully submitted your application. You can immediately print the confirmation letter displayed on the screen.
- Proceed to the NAPOLCOM Regional Office or to the office indicated on the confirmation letter and present all the documentary requirements for assessment, payment of prescribed fees and issuance of Notice of Admission (NOA).
- For applicants who failed to print their confirmation letter, a QUERY/VIEW facility is available click here.
[Source / Credit: NAPOLCOM / PNP]