The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released the official results of October 2016 Naval Architect & Marine Engineer Licensure Examination on Monday, October 10, 2016.
The examination was conducted by the PRC on October 4, 5 and 6, 2016 in the city of Manila.
A total of 38 out of 99 examinees passed the October 2016 Naval Architect & Marine Engineer Board Exam, according to PRC (via PRC Website).
Topnotchers: October 2016 Naval Architect & Marine Engineer Licensure Examination
JUAN JULIAN RINDOLE BALINGBING, a graduate from the NAMEI POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE, ranked first in the October 2016 Naval Architect & Marine Engineer Board Exam with a rating of 88.60 percent.
The successful examinees who garnered the 10 highest places in the October 2016 Naval Architect & Marine Engineer Board Exam are the following:
List of Passers: October 2016 Naval Architect & Marine Engineer Licensure Examination
Held on October 4, 5 and 6
Released on October 10, 2016
Seq. No. | N a m e
- ALINSONORIN, EMANUELLE MONTEMAR
- ARCUINO, PAUL KHEVIN TARIAO
- ATINEN, JENNIE NOREEN AMISTOSO
- BALINGBING, JUAN JULIAN RINDOLE
- CARPESO, JERICK IVAN HONDOS
- CONCON, ARVIN JOHN DE LOS REYES
- DEL PRADO, CHILE NGUJO
- DELA PEÑA, HEIZZA DANIELLE GARVEZ
- ELISTERIO, LEE ANN DAGAN
- ENAD, JELIE LOLO
- ESLAVA, BANNIE VALERIANO
- GEROLAGA, OLIVER PUNAY
- GO, ALDWIN HILARIA
- GUACA, QUEEN ANN SUICO
- HERNANDEZ, MARK ERWIN AVILA
- KO, JED STEVEN ONG
- LARGO, JOHN CARLO JOGNO
- LUPAGUE, REYNALDO DIVIDA
- MAGDADARO, JOSE EMMANUEL CAÑETE
- OMPAD, MIRZI COLEEN SALA
- ORIO, RUCHELL GAVAS
- PILLOS, RICARTE III BERNAL
- RABADON, VENCINT JR ZAPATA
- RAMIREZ, RAFFY JABEL
- RULLAN, JOHN VIANEY ROBLES
- SANTOS, RAQUEL II PERALTA
- SARAGENA, JERALD GEYROZAGA
- SARMIENTO, MARK ANTHONY BOLA
- SASIL, VANISSA ROSE LONSAGA
- SEBASTIAN, JOHN PATRICK SELFAISON
- TEODOSIO, AMEER RIGO SALUDSONG
- TOLENTINO, MARLON AGUSTIN
- TOMOLING, CARLO LUAR
- TULIAO, ALLEN JAMES CENTENO
- TUMAMBING, JEJOEMAR CARANDANG
- VILLACARLOS, SUMMER IMMA CHIONG
- VISCARA, MARK GILFRED ORQUIZA
- YORDAN, KENNETH ROY GODORNES
The Board of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering who administered the October 2016 Naval Architect & Marine Engineer Board Exam are Engr. William B. Hernandez and Engr. Edward B. Cruz.
From October 12, 2016, registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be done on-line. Please go to www.prc-online.com and follow instructions for initial registration.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the October 2016 Naval Architect & Marine Engineer Board Exam will be announced later, the PRC said.
During the examination conducted last October 2015, a total of 39 out of 77 passed the Naval Architect & Marine Engineer Board board exam, PRC announced.
Thank you for reading. Please follow Balita Boss on Facebook, on Twitter or on Google+ to receive updated information about the Naval Architect & Marine Engineer Licensure Examination.