The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released the official results of January 2017 Sanitary Engineer Licensure Examination on Monday, January 23, 2017.
The examination was conducted by the PRC on January 17, 18 and 19 in Manila.
A total of 62 out of 95 examinees passed the January 2017 Sanitary Engineer Board Exam, according to PRC (via PRC Website).
Topnotchers: January 2017 Sanitary Engineer Licensure Examination
ASON VERGARA MORAL, a graduate from the NATIONAL UNIVERSITY-MANILA, ranked first in the January 2017 Sanitary Engineer Board Exam with a rating of 82.57 percent.
ARY CAMILLE PATOLOT ORENDAIN from MAPUA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY-MANILA ranked second with 80.80 percent followed by PRECIOUS JESICA GATCHALIAN TUAZON from NATIONAL UNIVERSITY-MANILA with 80.20 percent.
List of Passers: January 2017 Sanitary Engineer Licensure Examination
Seq. No. | N a m e
- ABEN, BERNADETTE LUBAS
- ALARCON, ARJAY RIMANDO
- ANDAL, EDRELI SARMIENTO
- ANICAS, ANGELICA MEJIA
- AQUINO, JOHN JEFFERSON DIMAPAWI
- ARACIEL, JESSICA AIZEL GARING
- ARELLANO, DAVE JONSON BLAY
- AVILA, JOSHUA BISNAR
- BAY, MARINETH JILLAH PALLO
- BERINGUELA, MA CECELIA BARRANDA
- BLANCO, JAYCEL DELMORO
- BRAVO, ROMEO JR ANTONIO
- BUMUGHAWI, LILY MAE TIMMANGO
- CALLEJA, CHERRY ELAINE VIÑAS
- CINCO, ADRIAN HOBY GIMOTEA
- CULALA, ALLENA MAE TIQUIS
- DELOS REYES, ALIZA MARIE PEREZ
- DULNUAN, REYNALD IMMOLIAP
- DUMANIW, MARVIN DINANGWATAN
- DUMLAO, MAY ANGELIE BAUTISTA
- EDNALAGUIM, ZARAH ELAYDA
- ELOSO, JAYREYMAE GAMIL
- ENRIQUEZ, ROSEBEN COLIGADO
- ESPIRITU, GENALYN BALANAY
- EÑOSA, SHERAMAE PASASALA
- FELIPE, MIKE BANGIT
- FERRANCO, EDUARD ARATAN
- FLORES, ROZELLE ELISEO
- GADIN, EARL CLARENCE BUSTAMANTE
- GARZA, RUEL MOLINA
- GUMBA, JORDAN PAUL DEL ROSARIO
- HAMTIG, JAYSON VILLANTES
- INSAS, REYMORE ALFREDO
- KATALBAS, KARL TADEO
- LUCENA, KENNETH CALICDAN
- LUCENIO, MICAH PALALEO
- MANGLAPUS, HAZEL PALCUNGAN
- MATINING, JHOANNA MARQUEZ
- MELITON, CHARMAINE MARIE CAM
- MERCADO, EARL JASPER LANCE PUBLICO
- MIRABUENO, ALFRED HUGO
- MORAL, JASON VERGARA
- MORENO, ANNE JADEITE GERTOS
- MOSATALLA, FREDDIE MAYHAY
- OPLAY, GENEDINE BANGGOY
- ORENDAIN, MARY CAMILLE PATOLOT
- ORILLO, AIKIKO MARI SABOCO
- PANGANIBAN, GLECY GUIZZAGAN
- REYES, ANGELICA VIDAL
- RUIZ, HAZEL MAY ANN MENDOZA
- SABADO, MARK ANGELO FERMIN
- SANDOVAL, LEXTER BACAY
- SANTOS, IAN YPOL
- SERRANO, DEAN DURAN
- TOLIBAS, JOHN CARLO LABONG
- TONIO, HEZZEL SABADO
- TUAZON, PRECIOUS JESICA GATCHALIAN
- UMALI, BHOBOY ANDAL
- UMOQUIT, EDISON BASILIO
- VENTURA, LURI JAISE BALANTAC
- VIJAR, FLORDELIZ ALDOVINO
- VIÑAS, ARTHUR LOPEZ
The Board of Sanitary Engineering who administered the Sanitary Engineer Board Exam are Engr. Corazon De los Reyes-Romero as Chairman, with members namely Engr. Alfredo B. Espino and Engr. Florimond M. Lara.
From January 26 to January 27, 2017, registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be done on-line. Please go to www.prc.gov.ph and follow instructions for initial registration.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Sanitary Engineer board exam covered the following subjects: DAY 1 - Environmental Engineering (20%) and Public Health Engineering (15%); DAY 2 - Sanitary Science as applied to Buildings (10%) and Civil Engineering (15%); DAY 3 - Waster Water Engineering (20%) and Water Supply Engineering (20%).
During the last examination conducted last August 2016, a total of 77 out of 132 examinees passed the Sanitary Engineer board exam, PRC announced.
Here's the full copy of program for Sanitary Engineer January 2017 Board Exam:
Checkout the Room Assignments below.