The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released the official results of March 2017 Real Estate Consultant Licensure Examination on Friday, March 31, 2017.
The examination was conducted by the PRC on December 11, 2016 (Written) and January 10-12 & March 29-30, 2017 (Revalida) in Manila.
A total of 31 out of 44 examinees passed the March 2017 Real Estate Consultant Board Exam, according to PRC (via PRC Website).
Topnotchers: March 2017 Real Estate Consultant Licensure Examination
MARIA LOURDES SUYANG DEIPARINE, a graduate of UNIVERSITY OF SAN CARLOS, ranked first in the March 2017 Real Estate Consultant Board Exam with a rating of 83.60 percent.
The successful examinees who garnered the 10 highest places in the March 2017 Real Estate Consultant Board Exam are the following:
List of Passers: March 2017 Real Estate Consultant Licensure Examination
Seq. No. | N a m e
- ALBERTO, JAMES LOFAMIA
- ANTONIO, MA THERESA BERNADETTE LANDICHO
- BALDOVINO, GINA GOMEZ
- BALMAS, JAIME GASPACHO
- BAUTISTA, CEZAR LIPARDO
- BELLO, ESTELITA DANDO
- BRITON, REYNALDO JR BANDALAN
- DEIPARINE, MARIA LOURDES SUYANG
- DELA CRUZ, ALBERT PAGCU
- DELOS REYES, MARIA DIANA CAROLYN ANTONIO
- DOCTOLERO, JESSIE BETONIO
- DOMINGO, TERESITA LAVILLA
- EBARLE, HOSPICIO PEP JR CALUYA
- ENOLPE, REYNALDO RULE
- ESPEJO, EDGARDO DUMO
- EUGENIO, JOSEFINA MONSANTO
- GARCIA, PRUDENCIO JR REYES
- GATANELA, ELIAS JR AMARO
- JAVIER, JOSEPHINE PADERES
- MARCELO, GERARD CASTRO
- MARZAN, ROGELIO BENITO
- MONGE, VIRGILIO SANTOS
- NISPEROS, JONA LEE
- PEDROSA, FIEL MORON
- POTICANO, BERNARDO IGANA
- SAN LUIS, LILY MANALOTO
- SANTOS, BENJAMIN BONDOC
- SANTOS, OWEN ALDON
- TAN, BEVERLY ANTE
- UBOAN, ELEANOR BORJA
- VENTANILLA, ALRIA MAGALONA
Performance of Schools in March 2017 Real Estate Consultant Licensure Examination
The Board of Real Estate Service who administered the Real Estate Consultant Board Exam are Dr. Eduardo G. Ong as Chairman, with members namely Florencio C. Diño II and Rafael M. Fajardo.
Starting April 5, 2017, registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be done on-line. Please go to www.prc.gov.ph and follow instructions for initial registration.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the mass oathtaking of the successful examinees in the March 2017 Real Estate Consultant Licensure Examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER, PRC said.