The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released the official results of May 2017 Real Estate Broker Licensure Examination on Tuesday, May 30, 2017.
The examination was conducted by the PRC on May 28 in Manila and Cagayan de Oro.
A total of 21 out of 55 examinees passed the May 2017 Real Estate Broker Board Exam, according to PRC (via PRC Website).
List of Passers: May 2017 Real Estate Broker Licensure Examination
Seq. No. | N a m e
- ADANZA, QUEEN MICHELLE DURAN
- ARENGO, ROSANNA LAARNI OLOFERNES
- BALANDRA, REY MIGUEL BENDANILLO
- BANTAY, LIBERATO AMARO
- DEQUIT, NEIL BRIAN ARGUIOLA
- DIOCAMPO, ANGELICA MAE GARCIANO
- FERNANDEZ, JAN LEANOR SALENGA
- FRANCISCO, ROMIELLE ISAH
- GARCIA, ZYREL DIONE FIRMALINO
- KUA, EDITH JOYCE BUSTOS
- LACABA, LESLIE CAJEDA
- LOBIDO, MICHAEL STEPHEN PINQUE
- MENDOZA, DANIEL ANGELO QUINTERO
- NERJA, CRISTALYN MAY ABANID
- ODULIO, SHANNEN NICOLE LOPEZ
- PANOY, JULICE TINGKINGCO
- PATALINGHUG, ANNE FRANCES ON
- PLAMOS, CHRISTOPHER TAC-AN
- TABOR, JAN MITCHEL BANSAG
- TANGUIN, JANICE DUCAY
- VILLARINO, JASON ISIDORE VERCEDE
Performance of Schools in May 2017 Real Estate Broker Licensure Examination
The Board of Real Estate Service who administered the Real Estate Broker Board Exam are Dr. Eduardo G. Ong as Chairman, with members namely Florencio C. Diño II and Rafael M. Fajardo.
Starting June 13, 2017, registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be done on-line. Please go to www.prc.gov.ph and follow instructions for initial registration.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- Original Surety Bond, minimum amount of which is P 20,000.00, with the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)/Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board (HLURB) as Obligee
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the mass oathtaking of the successful examinees in the May 2017 Real Estate Broker Licensure Examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER, PRC said.
During the last examination conducted last February 2016, a total of 5,499 out of 9,749 examinees passed the Real Estate Broker board exam, PRC announced.