The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released the official results of July 2017 Real Estate Appraiser Licensure Examination on Tuesday, July 11, 2017.
The examination was conducted by the PRC on July 9 in Manila.
A total of 12 out of 16 examinees passed the July 2017 Real Estate Appraiser Board Exam, according to PRC (via PRC Website).
List of Passers: July 2017 Real Estate Appraiser Licensure Examination
Seq. No. | N a m e
- ARENGO, ROSANNA LAARNI OLOFERNES
- BALANDRA, REY MIGUEL BENDANILLO
- DEQUIT, NEIL BRIAN ARGUIOLA
- DIOCAMPO, ANGELICA MAE GARCIANO
- GARCIA, ZYREL DIONE FIRMALINO
- LACABA, LESLIE CAJEDA
- LOBIDO, MICHAEL STEPHEN PINQUE
- MENDOZA, DANIEL ANGELO QUINTERO
- MORALLOS, MERCY BEATO
- NERJA, CRISTALYN MAY ABANID
- ODULIO, SHANNEN NICOLE LOPEZ
- PATALINGHUG, ANNE FRANCES ON
Performance of Schools in July 2017 Real Estate Appraiser Licensure Examination
The Board of Real Estate Service who administered the Real Estate Appraiser Board Exam are Dr. Eduardo G. Ong as Chairman, with members namely Florencio C. Diño II and Rafael M. Fajardo.
Starting July 19, 2016, registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be announced later. Please go to www.prc-online.com and follow instructions for initial registration.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
All registrants are likewise required to submit an original copy of Surety Bond for three ( 3 ) years (with certificate of good standing from the Insurance Commission), minimum amount of which is P 20,000.00, with the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) as Obligee. For government employees, no Surety Bond is required, but instead, submission of a notarized original Certificate of Employment showing that such appraiser license is an eligibility requirement of his/her employment from their respective offices.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the July 2017 Real Estate Appraiser Board Exam will be announced later, the PRC said.
During the examination conducted last August 2016, a total of 20 out of 27 passed the Real Estate Appraiser Board board exam, PRC announced.