Polytechnic University of the Philippines College Entrance Examination (PUPCET) of Sta. Mesa Branch for academic year 2018-2019 schedule is out.
While other branch and campuses have not yet announced the schedule of their branch’s PUPCET, the said tertiary entrance test on PUP main campus will take place on October 14, 2017 (Saturday).
The schedule of applications, qualifications and steps are as follows:
|Schedule Date of Online Application||Start of Claiming of Test Permit||Mode of Payment||Deadline of Payment||Last Day of Claiming of Test Permit||Test Schedule|
|Sta. Mesa, Manila||August 1 to October 6, 2017||August 8, 2017||LANDBANK Branch |
|October 6, 2017 3:00 PM||October 13, 2017||October 14, 2017 (Saturday)|
Students who wish to take the examination should be qualified for the requirements listed below:
- Graduates of the K-12 piloting or those who graduated from K-12 pilot schools who have not enrolled in any technical/diploma/degree program immediately after graduation, with GWA of 82% or higher
- A Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) passer, eligible for admission to college with an average rating of 82 or higher in its 5 subject areas: Mathematics, Communication Arts (English), Science, Communication Arts (Filipino), and Araling Panlipunan
- An Alternative Learning System Accreditation & Equivalency (ALS A & E) Test for Secondary Level passer, eligible for admission to college and has 100 or higher Standard Score (SS) with Essay Writing of 2 or higher.
All PUPCET applicants must apply online through PUP iApply (https://www.pup.edu.ph/iapply/) and is only allowed to take and apply the examination in only one (1) campus once in an academic year. Applicant’s PUPCET result will be null and void if multiple applications are done by only one applicant.
Application fee could be done:
- Through a LANDBANK Branch which process will take after five (5) working days after payment before ePermit could be claimed
- Through a PUP Branch/Campus Cashier, where applicant could proceed immediately to PUP Branch/Campus Admission Services to tag his/her payment.
- Through a LANDBANK ePAyment, (2) two working days after payment online should pass before applicant could claim the ePermit
Note: PUPCET fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable and ¹ only selected PUP Branch/Campus accepts onsite payment.
|Mode of Payment||Claim ePermit|
|Through a LANDBANK Branch||Please allow five (5) working days after payment before claiming your ePermit|
|Through a PUP Branch/Campus Cashier||Proceed immediately to the PUP Branch/Campus Admission Services to tag your payment and process your ePermit|
|Through LANDBANK ePayment||Please allow two (2) working days after paying online before claiming your ePermit|
All PUPCET applicants should prepare the following documents prior to their PUP admission:
- If payment was made thru any LANDBANK Branch nationwide:
- Applicant's copy of the PUPCET payment voucher (downloadable from PUP iApply after successful online application)
- Validated payment slip of Five Hundred Pesos (Php 500.00) from the LANDBANK branch
- If payment was made via LANDBANK ePayment / Electronic Payment System:
- PUP Online Payment transaction voucher (downloadable after successful online application and payment using LBP ePayment / Electronic Payment System)
- Online Confirmation Receipt from LBP ePayment / Electronic Payment System
- Original or certified true copy, if lost, of F138 with school dry seal (for senior high school graduates who have not enrolled in any technical/diploma/degree program immediately after senior high school graduation)
- Duly authenticated copy of the PEPT/ALS A&E Test Certificate of Rating, certified by the DepEd-NETRC-BALS
- School ID (for currently enrolled students) or any valid ID with picture (for previous senior HS graduates)
A FRIENDLY REMINDER:
Before applying online, make sure that the applicant already has his/her ID photo for an easy and hassle-free application. The photo should be:
- 2 x 2 inch, colored photo with white background
- Formal pose with collar and no eyeglasses or any accessories that may cover the facial features
- Taken in the past seven (7) days prior to filing of online application
- With complete, readable name tag following this format: First Name, Middle Name, and Last Name (as indicated in your NSO-copy of Birth Certificate) positioned at the chest
- Saved as JPEG (.jpg or .jpeg and file size is not more than 300 kilobytes)
Photos that are not allowed are:
- Photos that have a background view/scene
- Side shot, top shot (bird's-eye view)
- bottom shot (worm's-eye view)
- Unreadable name tag
- Name tag with abbreviated name or initials
- Scanned whole page
- Blurred photos
- Wacky/non-formal shot
- Group shot
- Landscape, sceneries, animals, material objects, body parts, memes