The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released the official results of July 2017 X-Ray Technologist Licensure Examination on Thursday, August 3, 2017.
The examination was conducted by the PRC on July 30 and 31 in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi and Tuguegarao.
A total of 61 out of 248 examinees passed the July 2017 X-Ray Technologist Board Exam, according to PRC (via PRC Website).
Topnotchers: July 2017 X-Ray Technologist Licensure Examination
MARY JOY VILLEGAS BUENCAMINO, a graduate of WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY-PHILIPPINES-CABANATUAN CITY, ranked first in the July 2017 X-Ray Technologist Board Exam with a rating of 84.50 percent.
The successful examinees who garnered the 10 highest places in the July 2017 X-Ray Technologist Board Exam are the following:
List of Passers: July 2017 X-Ray Technologist Licensure Examination
Seq. No. | N a m e
- ABENOJA, TRISCIA REGUYAL
- ABILLA, MARIA PILAR GARCIA
- ALIASGAR, MINDA JUHADIL
- AMARANTE, HANNA JANEIN QUIAMBAO
- ARONES, GLEN LAURENCE DIGNADICE
- BALDIVINO, TONI ROSE BALIGNASAY
- BANGGAYAN, HARAIDA MAMANGON
- BARRIOS, JAY LACORTE
- BAUTISTA, MARIA SAMANTHA GRACE OCAMPO
- BONANE, KATE MABERLY CORRAL
- BUENCAMINO, MARY JOY VILLEGAS
- CABA, MA FERLYNNE SOFPIA RAMOS
- CALDERON, MARLON SANTOS
- CALILAP, SHYLLA MAE BUSALPA
- CANALETA, AARON RUSSEL MACASAQUIT
- CEBUANO, JOHN PAOLO LADIGNON
- CERVERA, JUBEN CORDA
- COMITES, ROSHIEN JOY TABIRAO
- CUEVAS, MARK GIL MACTAL
- DAÑOS, MA ANGELA ECHEVARRI
- DE JESUS, JOSELITO DAYUNDON
- DE LEON, JAN MARTHY PACHECO
- DELA CERNA, JASON ROSARIO DELICANA
- DELA TORRE, ADRIANE JASON GALIGAO
- DISCAYA, CHRISTINE MARIE PARREÑO
- DRAGIDO, APRIL ROSE LANDOY
- ESTANISLAO, JOHN KEVIN ROQUE
- FALDAS, JOHANNA SACRAMENTO
- FRANCIA, MARK CRIZNAR OUSTINE
- GALARAGA, MA FAYE JOY DE LOS SANTOS
- GARCIA, ALYSSA ZANDRA DELA CRUZ
- GARCIA, LYSSA MEDINA
- GAYYAMAN, KIMBERLY CASINGOY
- GEOCADIN, MARIE RUTH AUJERO
- GREGORIO, DEAN CARLO REYES
- GUIRHEM, RENNA JOY ALCAZAR
- HAMBALI, EMILY PAJIJI
- ISON, JANNELLE DELFIN
- LUMABAN, CHRISTOPHER MAGHARI
- LUSTRIA, ERY JR QUITOR
- MANGILIT, RENATO GALANG
- MANINGAS, RANIEL CHRISTLER YAMBOT
- MAPOY, DENCEL VELASCO
- MOISES, DAN DODGE ANDRADE LAPEÑA
- NADULPIT, LORENZ GABRIEL
- NUÑEZ, KAYE GARIBAY
- OCAMPO, IVAN PAOLO NABONG
- PAKKAM, SIRMALYN MAULIDAN
- SALES, ROI LENNART DASIN
- SEDEÑO, JAY-R IMPERIAL
- SIMPAS, JOSEPH GERARD JAMOTILLO
- STA ANA, VERONICA PAYNOR
- SUHUD, REYADA ABDULMUIN
- TAJUL, ALLAYSSA ANUDDIN
- TALPLACIDO, JOHN NIXON DOMINGO
- UNTOY, AL-ROMAIZA KARINA ALAWADDIN
- URBAN, NEIL FABIAN
- VERDEJO, RENZ ALINGALAN
- VERDEPRADO, MOINFAR PILID
- VILORIA, JOHN MICHAEL GAYA
- ZAMORA, KENT PHILIP GEROCHE
Performance of Schools in July 2017 X-Ray Technologist Licensure Examination
X-Ray Technologist board exam covered the following subjects: DAY 1 - Radiologic Physics, Equipment and Maintenance, Radiobiology, Radiation Protection and Quality Assurance (25%), Image Production and Evaluation (25%) and Radiographic Procedures and Techniques (25%); DAY 2 - Patient Care, Managment, Ethics and Jurisprudence, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Medical Terminology (25%).
The Board of Radiologic Technology who administered the X-Ray Technologist Board Exam are Mr. Reynaldo Apolonio S. Tisado as Officer-In-Charge, with members namely Dr. Orestes P. Monzon, Mr. Bayani C. San Juan and Ms. Ma. Jesette B. Canales.
From August 10 to August 15, 2017, registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be done on-line. Please go to www.prc.gov.ph and follow instructions for initial registration.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the mass oathtaking of the successful examinees in the July 2017 X-Ray Technologist Licensure Examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER, PRC said.
During the last examination conducted last July 2016 , a total of 56 out of 213 examinees passed the X-Ray Technologist board exam, PRC announced.