Check out the Eastern Conference and Western Conference starters, captains and voting results for the 67th NBA All-Star Game 2018.
Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James was the top vote-getter among fans in the Eastern Conference and overall, garnering 2,638,294 votes.
In the Western Conference, Golden State Warriors star Curry led the balloting with 2,379,494 fan votes.
James and Curry will serve as team captains in the 2018 NBA All-Star Game on February 18 (February 19, PHL time).
The 67th annual game will take place at Staples Center, home of the L.A. Clippers and Los Angeles Lakers.Eastern Conference Starters
- LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers (Team Captain. 14th NBA All-Star appearance)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo - Milwaukee Bucks (2nd NBA All-Star appearance)
- Joel Embiid - Philadelphia 76ers (1st NBA All-Star appearance)
- Kyrie Irving - Boston Celtics (5th NBA All-Star appearance)
- DeMar DeRozan - Toronto Raptors (4th NBA All-Star appearance)
Western Conference Starters
- Stephen Curry - Golden State Warriors (Team Captain. 5th NBA All-Star appearance)
- James Harden - Houston Rockets (6th NBA All-Star appearance)
- Anthony Davis - New Orleans Pelicans (5th NBA All-Star appearance)
- Kevin Durant - Golden State Warriors (9th NBA All-Star appearance)
- DeMarcus Cousins - New Orleans Pelicans (4th NBA All-Star appearance)
The 2018 NBA All-Star Game Starters were revealed on TNT, which also unveiled the All-Star reserves on Tuesday, January 23 at 6 p.m. ET (January 24, PHL time).
Voting results for 2018 NBA All-Star Game starters
Complete results from fans, players and the media can be viewed below from the league's official website.Eastern Conference frontcourt
Eastern Conference guards
Western Conference frontcourt
Western Conference guards